Congratulations! You just registered for the 45-minute class in which you will discover the 3 key secrets stopping you from "good"English, and hence preventing you from landing that career move you are after.
TO VIEW THE WEBINAR, CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE OR AS SENT TO YOU IN YOUR EMAIL.
ONCE YOU ARE CONNECTED, CLICK ON THE ARROW TO ENTER THE WEBINAR.
Here's what to do right now...
1. BLOCK OUT 45-MINUTES: Make sure that you block out a nice and easy 45-minutes for this online class in your calendar.
2. SHOW UP EARLY: There will be NO replay so make sure that you attend live and show up at least 5-minutes early. The software we use has an attendee limit and with lots of people registered, we'll fill up fast.
3. I invite you to join my Private Facebook Group , "The Formula for Achieving Native-Like English Speaking", where I share tips and strategies to help you transform your learning habits habits and shift your focus from memory to skills. Just click HERE to join for FREE
See you on the webinar! (SHHH... I have a $350 surprise gift for you when you show up, but keep that to yourself as it's quite an expensive gift for me to give)
1. How work out EXACTLY what you really need to improve
2. The secret to ensuring that what you do REALLY improves your issues
3. The SECRET to ensuring that what you improve ends up as part of your everyday skills
Discover the 3 key secrets that are:
* stopping you speaking the English you need &
* preventing you from getting the job you deserve
NO MORE working hard to make your pronunciation more regular ... with minimal to no results
NO MORE doing everything you can but still you can't express yourself as you wish to
NO MORE putting in time to increase your working vocabulary with little to show for your efforts
NO MORE stressing about the fact that you can't land that job you've been after because of your speaking
Spoken English Coach
Andrew has helped many hundreds of migrants to transform their speaking skills to levels they never thought possible. He believes that if you are willing to take on what it takes to change your skills, then you can permanently change the results you have been getting and achieve the kinds of levels you need or desire.