Is your spoken English already good enough to at least consider going for a professional job?
If it is read on...
SO LET ME ASK YOU
What difference would it make to you, if you could be as confident and express yourself as well in English as you could in your first language?
What would it mean for you and for your work opportunities?
And how would it be to feel that your spoken English is not a weakness anymore.
- want to speak better so your pronunciation, grammar etc won’t hold you back.
- want to land that new position or promotion but are worried that your speaking is not good enough.
- lack confidence in how you sound to others so you won’t doubt yourself.
- want to use the right words at the right time so you won’t feel 2nd rate.
HAVE YOU BEEN DOING THINGS THE HARD WAY?
You have done everything to improve your confidence BUT it isn’t working for you.
You have done what you think you need to BUT your pronunciation in real life is not improving.
No matter what you do, your English improves slowly, if at all.
You are trying to remember to use what you learn BUT you can’t manage it.
IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THIS WAY!
THERE IS ANOTHER WAY!
- You can feel the delight of being able to express yourself without feeling that you are not worthy.
- You can be in command of speak English and not feel like your expressions and pronunciations are off.
- You can demonstrate that you are the equal of any local as far as your spoken English is concerned.
- You can show that having another language as your first language is not an impediment to your career.
1: Why you can't work out EXACTLY what to improve and how to fix that permanently.
2: Why WHAT you do doesn’t improve how you speak and how to turn that around in a few easy steps.
3: Why you don’t seem to be ABLE to speak in a professional way and what you can do about it now.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Join my online class that will help you answer these questions and much more...